THE QUIET PROFESSIONALS
Sponsors Love You
How to Make Scholarship Sponsors Love You
Before you submit your scholarship application, check out these tips provided by scholarship sponsors nationwide.
- Apply only if you are eligible. If you were awarded a Scholarship for 2022-2023 school year you cannot be considered for this year. Read all scholarship requirements and directions carefully to make sure you are eligible before submitting your application.
- Complete the application in full. If a question does not apply, note that on the application checklist. Do not leave blank. Provide all additional supporting documents, such as transcripts, letters of recommendations and your essay.
- Attention to detail: provide all information that is required, but do not supply extra items not requested.
- Neatness counts. Type your application (ARIAL font 12). Use copies as working drafts as you develop your application.
- Author an essay that makes a strong impression. Essay needs to be strong and enthusiastic. The Selection committee wants to know about you and your future.
- Keep yourself on track by imposing your own deadline. There are no extensions!
- Mail your Application packet to the address on USAWOASF Form 2023-1. Put your name on every page.
- Make a backup copy of your application in case anything goes wrong.
- Ask for help if you need it. If you have any questions or concerns, please email, or call me.